the adventures of darren, the man-boy and the _______

warning: rarely updated :(

Saturday, October 21, 2006

sarah gloopie gave me 3 presents. "last year i gave you one. this year three. so next year it'll be seven!" she professes. okay

thank you sarah bee! read the card if you can heh. yes those are my snoopy bedsheets. i'm still a child at heart

many thanks to all my friends who wished me. many surprises like lydia to whom i've not spoken to since A level results, and joshua my bud who just came back from taiwan. he still remembered! quite glad i can still be in contact with so many friends even when i'm in the army. cos u supposedly lose your social life. not when you're a technician, i guess. ha


i readily admit to being a complete sneaker whore. mum got me a Vans native american pair on wednesday for bday. i later learned it's a limited edition Vans Vault shoe. oooh. and today i got 2 more pairs at the converse warehouse sale. but it's not my fault, how would i know the converse sale would be so soon?? i thought it'd be in december. but it came earlier.

the white kappa ones look like school shoes haha. the Vans native american in the centre. and the classic black ones are converse. notice the colourful stripes inside :)

so now this is my legion of sneakers. they're my bosom buddies.


damian went to the sale too. but he has made a resolution not to get converse shoes cos converse were taken over by corporate giants Nike. haha. and he swears by Vans for the rest of his life.
vans poseurs!

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM , Blogger sarah said...

darren is my shoe whore! and my bunny boy! and really he has a real bunny boy toy now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home